Most people share the common interest of being able to try their best and achieve the most. Every individual wants to become successful. Unfortunately, not everyone is able to come up with a strategy to become successful. Along with that, they are unable to practice personal excellence. Being able to develop self-awareness is a process that requires a person to invest time into discovering who they really are.
This program is designed to increase your understanding of how emotions are interrelated to behavior and how successful people make wiser decisions, build stronger relationships, handle stress and cope with change.
- Define Personal Excellence
- Self-assessment of personal excellence
- Better leadership skills for employees
- Improved sales and marketing skills
- Healthy work environment
- The importance of your health
- More cohesive teams
- Are you motivated?
- What are SMART goals?
- Discipline techniques
- The role of your behavior
- Ways and Reasons to reward yourself
- What is Personal Excellence?
- Five basic components of “Personal Excellence”
- Self awareness
- Understanding Others
- Building Better leadership skills
- How your actions improve your business
- Techniques for discipline
- Motivating others
- Social skills
- Ways to maintain a healthy lifestyle- inside and out
- SMART goals
- Ways to reward yourself
Who should attend?
This program is for anyone who has the desire to achieve excellence at the personal and organizational level through personal excellence.